Wednesday 12 December 2012

My thoughts before filming


My thoughts before our group films our movie:

There are quite a few things I am particularly worried about before we film. One is that I am very worried about the weather. As we are filming a lot of are sequences outside mainly in a forest if it were to rain for a few weeks as forecast, this would make it extremely difficult for our group to film.
 
Also I am quite worried about the location of the forest we are going to be filming in as I myself have not been there so I’m not sure if it will be a great location to film but also because it is very close to a main road. This means that when we are filming we will pick up unwanted sounds/wild sounds of traffic and cars. We are intending to use a soundscape instead of ambient sound anyway, but it would be nice to have the option of ambient sound as well in case we change our minds.
 
We cannot control any of these factors so therefore we just have to hope that on the day it will be somewhat quiet. I am also worried about one of the shots we have to film which is a high angle shot which will rely on one of our group being able to climb a tree, which might be more difficult in wet weather. We do not have any back up options if the weather remains bad for a long period of time so I suppose we will just have to wait for appropriate weather.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment